Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Night

Too tired? TOO TIRED! What? Off to bed?

Oh, I gotta laugh. Serves me right, after what I did last weekend?

Manny's been running around all day. He's been practising his music all afternoon. He's beat.

Bugger!

He doesn't have a vindictive bone in his body, re last weekend, he apologised for not being up to it. He sounded so tired, poor babe.


"No, no, come over," he said, reconsidering, hardly able to string the words together. "I won't be up to much, but when I see you..."


He'd be asleep on my shoulder in minutes, which is kind of a nice place for him to be. I love that trust. I love that feeling. I love reaching around and stroking his face, feeling his stubbled skin - Greek boys always have stubble - listening to his breathing, listening to the little noises he makes when he's out to it, just looking at him. Men are beautiful when they are asleep.


Handsome boy. Sweet dreams sweet prince.


No comments: