Sunday, April 22, 2007

Too Much Information?

1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?

I'd say stubble looks good, it feels good, but I do prefer a clean-shaven for a long snog. Otherwise, I get skin irritation around my lips. The secret is to have the same amount of stubble. I love body hair; hairy chest, hairy stomach, hairy legs.


2. How often do you kiss (read make out) with who?

Once a week, if I can. In fact, I'm sure today is the day. I must make a call, talk dirty down the phone.


3. Have you ever placed a personal ad or answered a personal ad?

Yes, both, but not for a long time now, though. I never found it a good way to meet people. I'm more your in-the-flesh kind of boy. I have little desire to date, as I have sex covered with a sexy partner just for that purpose. I'd rather do the boring bits on my own.


4. Where was the first place you ever had sex?

The back of my fifth grade classroom.


5. After a night of great sex, who do you tell? How much?

I don't really tell any one. I think about it to myself for a while after, bask in the after glow. Occasionally, I used to tell Tom, but no really gory details, though. Although, I'd be up for telling, if someone asked, but it just doesn't go that way.


6. Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off?

Yes, all the time... from all areas back to his mouth. It is neither a turn on, or a turn off. It's just a part of good sex.

 

No comments: