Friday, October 10, 2008

Back To The Saltmines

I've got nothing. I'm going back to work on Monday. I'm blank, read as terror, if you like. A lot of oh why, oh why, oh why did I say I would? But, I've said, so I'll do it and now it is here. I've got nothing to say.

Sitting out the back, having my morning coffee at 9.20, I thought, This time next week I'll have been at work for twenty minutes. Sip of my coffee. Or, just getting to work? What are they going to do, sack me? He, he, he. Another sip of my coffee.

Eeek! How sad is it that that amused me.

Beck said, Come back, I miss you. Apparently, the girl who has taken over my job never stops talking. Beck's kind of blokey, in that sense. People have asked me if she's gay. No, she had her heart broken.

Jees Beck, was the first thing into my head. I haven't given you a nano-second of thought.


No comments: