Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here I Am, Smiling

Chains? CHains? chAIns? chaiNS? I thought is was something so adorable that it could not help but to melt my mean old, did I say old, heart?

(You've got me in chains)

Back, bAck, baCk, bacK in chains.

I'm spreading the good word. The best agent they have. Even when THEY say terrible things, I'll just roll my eyes. I'm in here spreading the good cheer. Don't you worry about that.

Brownie points? I am earning brownie points. Why wouldn't I? My boss is overseas. "Oh yes, her!!!!!!!!!" Spit on the ground at her feet.

Yes, I'm back at work. Yay! Licking the salt from the mines walls, just for 4 weeks, so, I guess I can't complain too much. Although, I'm not sure what I can say? I said I'd do it. I agreed. Smacked my forehead and cursed myself for bbeing too damn nice. Beck couldn't travel overseas, would have to cancel her trip if it wasn't for me. Which, must count for something when all my beans are being counted and weighed, at the very end. Huh? Surely!

The winter switched off, not unlike the heat bing switched off at the end of summer, suddenly, one day and now it is warm. You know, like god, ulla, Mohammed, Satan, whoever, hit the big red switch with "That's a fucking enough!" with a roll of the tongue and a nice Chianti, as he chewed into your liver.

Easy peasy. Not so squeezy.


No comments: