Friday, October 03, 2008

Stop and Rest

Gotta keep off xtube, I've already wasted the morning. Zip, gone. Damn Matt for telling me about it. What a waste of time it is. It's fun though. Luv watching straight boys.

I've been mentally beating myself up for wasting time, like this whole week. Got to achieve something every day, that's what my head is telling me. I've gotta get out of that work mindset and just enjoy. I'm going back to work in a few weeks, to do that month I promised them I would do, so, I guess, I'm allowed to have a holiday, hey? I am allowed to stop and do nothing. Just wish my head would agree.


3 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Hey...if you're feeling guilty, perhaps we can swap jobs for a day? I'd have no qualms about spending my morning enjoying the sun and/or watching straight guys on the net.

FletcherBeaver said...

What day do you want to swap?

Adaptive Radiation said...

Would have swapped over today but the weather is crap so I'd actually much rather be at work ; )