Friday, October 17, 2008

Could This Be Very Bad Timing On My Part?

My future is not certain any more, I thought, yesterday. Oh well! If the economy fails badly, seems like there could be the real possibility I might not have a job to go back to. We're already calculating redundancies to stave off the worst of the fallout from the American's fucking up the world.

Oh well, got to take a break every so often. The last year I took off was 2001.

I'm all right for now, surprisingly, I guess it could be a blessing in disguise. You know, make up my mind for me. Force my hand.

Not sure what to think really, except take the summer off, to write, of course. Don't think about it. You know as they say, it may never happen.

I wonder how far my money will go living minimally? You know, if I have no job come April 1st?

Did I tell you that nobody at work got it when I said I thought April 1st was a good day to come back.

"Yes, no problem. April 1st is fine," they all said without a clue.


1 comment:

Bold oy! said...

Nothing venture, nothing win.