Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day Of The Year

 SMS. 09.03. (Shane) Hey Shane, arrived safe & sound. All lovely Christian

SMS 09.57. (Matt) Give us a call 66XX45XX – Christian 

SMS. 10.33. Happy, happy, ho, ho – Christian

SMS. 10.39. I’m in [just out of Lismore], lovely it is too. Warm, sunny, picturesque, like living in the Dandenongs with palms – Christian

SMS. 10.42. (Jill) Near Lismore, in the hills – Christian

I ventured out on my own, for the first time, breaking that feeling of being trapped and expectantly being released, stuck in the middle of some where you know nothing about. Blind.

Matt and Rob came over. They went swimming.

The walk down to the river and back is very steep. I didn’t really feel like swimming, so I joked about the walk back up and Mark made some comment about me being lazy and fat. Yeah, cheers, thanks a lot. So, I walked down and then walked back up. I just didn’t want to swim with an overcast sky…

Mark. Luke and I tried to connect up the water pump, to fill the non-drinking tanks from the river. We couldn’t start the pump, so we had to drag the pump back onto the bank.



No comments: