Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good morning Cameron.

Er, ah, yes... good morning. Yawn. His hands are clearly cupping his genitals as he peers naked through the crack in the door.

How are you?

His head disappears. He talks from out of sight. Just got up.

I see.

Um, just a sec while I get... um... er, a towel.

The door creaks open, as I watch his white arse disappear down the hallway on tip toes.

Looking good.

He exits stage right. I step through the doorway into the hall.

His head reappears. Thanks. Blush. Big smile. It disappears again.

Late night?

No, his voice replies from the bathroom. Why?

I gaze at my watch, it says quarter to three.

He steps back into view in a whirlpool clean white towel, as dazzling as he.

Still working out I see.

Um, yes. He gazes down his defined torso. Makes me feel good. He looks back to me.

I bet.

He blushes again.


No comments: