Saturday, December 12, 2009

Some How I Agreed to Meet Up

Some how I got chatting to Ben on msn last night and some how we agreed to meet up tonight.

Yes, let's catch up that will be great.


Afterwards, it reminded me of that Friends episode where Chandler goes out with Rachel's boss and at the end of the date he says, "This has been great, we must do it again sometime, I'll give you a call."

Of course, he doesn't want to see her again and he never calls. When Rachel sets him up on another date, with the boss who has been quizzing Rachel about him calling, to fix the problem, he automatically says the same thing about calling as they are parting, at the end of the next date.


That's how I felt when I signed off from msn sometime after midnight.

Now I don't want to meet up. What was I thinking? Really? 


No comments: