Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday

An easy day, all done, all dusted. My work is pretty much done for the year.

Just about Xmas, bar the clawing and the scratching, bar the bitching and the biting.

I did my PDR objectives in 5 minutes, they were 3 months over due. I copied them from 2008’s. I don’t reckon they read them anyway. It’s just a thing to make a few people very important. It’s a waste of time, everyone thinks so. But, apparently, we may be getting bonuses again this year. Yay! Hey! It’s all shit. Who cares? The whole bonus scheme. It’s a con. It’s not calculated according to performance, it is calculated according to projected profit.

It was a beautiful day today. The sun was shining magnificently. Just beautiful. Just fucken glorious. One of those wonderful, sparkling Melbourne days the likes of which you don’t see in other parts of the world.

Day 1 of quitting smoking. There have been a few day one’s over the past few weeks, but, I reckon, this one is the keeper, this one is the one that’ll work, this one is the first day of the rest of my fucken life, he says trying to stop his eye twitching, trying not to dribble, trying not to SCREAMMM!!!!!!!

Mark and Luke left for Byron.

 

No comments: