Monday, July 05, 2010

Booking Tickets Late

I go on line to book the tickets to the Gold Coast for Tim’s birthday, late. I'm just off to bed, I'm shutting down my computer, I look at the wall paper I created, BOOK YOUR TICKETS TO QUEENSLAND!

I hate booking tickets on line, I don’t know why... flying by the seat of my pants, ha, ha, not really knowing what I am doing, a-ha, I guess, is the reason.

The first thing I do is tip my glass of water into my keyboard. Doh! Water goes every where. This is not starting out well. I think about giving up once I have the water mopped off my desk finally, but I don't. You can do this, YOU CAN DO THIS NOW!

I get the tickets booked by midnight.

So, no more of Tim and Nicholas asking, Have you booked those tickets. And me squirming with my admission that I still haven't. Them looking at each other as though they are convinced I don't want to go.

Last Sunday they both asked me. Then, when I said I hadn't, they both handed me copies of their itineraries, both saying that it might help.

Okay, okay, I thought.

So, Gold Coast here we come!

Would you believe me if I told you I'd never been to the Gold Coast before?


No comments: