Thursday, July 01, 2010

Marvellous Melbourne

I love Melbourne, I guess because it is my home town. It is a shame that property developers have been allowed to destroy it. It's a shame that property developers are continuing to destroy it. I can't imagine what tourists would come here to see.

I love that it is multicultural.

I love it being a tram city.

I love its eclectic lane ways, it's avant-garde pretensions. I've really been loving the food lane way next to the GPO. Sam and I have been heading their for Japanese at lunch time. The overhead heaters are toasty.

I love that the people unabashedly wear black to make it a very black city. It's so noticeable in the winter with everyone in their black woollen coats.

Pity, I'm finding city living less and less appealing. Maybe I might just surprise every one and go and live... oh, I don't know... somewhere else.

Oh, maybe I just like to fucken whinge. I'm not sure which, any more. It's no longer the meek who shall inherit the earth, it is the whiners.


No comments: