Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Many Faces of Christian

I laughed at Mark for sending emails to The Circle, yesterday morning, but then I spent the whole day watching What's My Line on YouTube. I never claimed that hypocrisy was beyond me.
Oh yes, busy days all around, as they say.





I started out with a cup of coffee and the on-line news around 10am, you know, easing into the day. There was an article about 93 year old Zsa Zsa Gabour falling out of bed and breaking her hip, as she answered the phone. This, naturally, led onto... link... link... click... click... 1950's game show... about the blindfolded panel guessing the mystery celebrity of the day. I watched 40 year old Zsa, then her sister Eva, and her sister Magda, you know, as you do. Then Joan Crawford. Natalie Wood, Dustin Hoffman, Mickey Rooney, Ava Gardiner, Sammy Davis Jnr, Jerry Lewis, Doris Day, Bob Hope, Lucille Ball, Jack Lemmon and the rest. I can't get enough of it. I love it!
Suddenly, it was 3.30pm, the day had slipped away and I had to go do things. You know, as it can.

Oh, I love YouTube! It brings every thing back to the present, where, before, essentially, all those things were somewhat lost to us. I love it, I think it's grand. I can lose days on YouTube.

No comments: