Friday, July 16, 2010

Post script



Oh yes, post script, I won him back over the following day. He came for dinner to return my jacket, which I'd left at his place the Saturday night after the green curry. You know, my boyish charm worked it's magic. Ha, ha.

I lit an open fire and sat him in front of it, a few comfy cushions and the lights down low. I listened to him telling me it wasn't going to work and how I was going to drive him mad with my pot smoking and my recalcitrant ways. I decided a gentle form of attack was my best approach. So, I might drive you mad occasionally, well, at least you know you alive, if I do. But it will never be deliberate. Puppy dog smile. Lean in, big hug, big kiss (Apparently, I'm a great kisser, {not my words} it's not only he who has said so) and I felt him melt into my embrace and from there, I'd pretty much won him back. Ha, ha. Boy's aren't that complicated.

No comments: