Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day Off

My sister was supposed to pick me up at 11am and take me with her to visit our mother? So, Sam went home in the morning.

And I waited and I waited.

Oh well. I don't need to tell you how heart broken I was that I didn't have to do that. Sad, really, when I think about it, that I would ever think that about my gorgeous mother. The sad reality of Alzheimer's. Awful, really. My beautiful mother.

Well, I was sure they were the arrangements we made. I'm positive that's what my sister suggested.

Oh well, day to myself.

They day drifted into night, I pissed around on my computer with photos and blogs, naturally. Shane was quiet all day, suspected of a big night Friday, but he is making no admissions.

Shane said, "Aren't you worried something has happened to your sister?"

Funny, how we go for the dramatic and the sensational and the fear, first. "No, I'm not worried."

Open fire all day, don't you worry about that, me luv.


No comments: