Thursday, August 18, 2011

Must Leave the House

I think of Sam, as i get out of the shower, there is my clean towel. He thinks my hygiene standards are questionable. It is truly nice to have a shower after four days. Lots comes off when I shave, like I'm covered in black 100s & 1000s.

Besides, if I don't pay my mobile phone soon, it will be cut off. And this month I will pay my credit card on time and if I do it today, my mobile phone too.

Besides, I decided I should just buy that new season of Weeds to watch, why not? I must check what season I'm up to. I'd hate to buy the number wrong. It would be one of the great nyer moments... right up there with the day I realised I didn't like the taste of cum... or when I told one of my (Ed note - I must mean prospective) boyfriends all of my thoughts on relationships and he answered, "Okay, fine, but I don't want to have a relationship with that person."

I think Celia is one of my favourite all time television characters, right up there with Karen Walker and Monty Burns.


No comments: