Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I'm Sick

I've been in bed for two days with a cold. Sad face. I couldn't sleep Sunday night, with the way my nose was blocked up I couldn't breathe. You know, when you can hear your breathing, or lack there of, loud in your ears? Oh, er, I feel like shit. Crap!

The floorboards next to my bed don't bare looking at, with all the used tissues lying there, when I'm sick I just don't care, I just toss them. I've picked them up twice, but the snot keeps coming. My nose appreciates the aloe vera tissues I got today, they are nice and soft on my poor, sore, red nose.

Five seasons of Weeds (petty I don't have some, you know, for the pain) has kept me entertained, however. I've got through 3 seasons and I have 2 to go, yay yay. It's amazing how 3 seasons makes the day (and night) disappear.

I mean, day time television? What can you do? Talk about crap! If ever you wanted to lose the will to live, tune in. Seinfeld was okay, of course. There are only so many episodes of Just Shoot Me you can watch. (you know, like one) But, The Dukes of Hazard? OMG! Talk about ugly. I can't even say Bo and Luke are fit boys. Nyr. (Unless Luke wants to show me him putting it up Bo's arse, then maybe I could be convinced) Hands in the air, rocking from side to side. And that was probably the best on offer, it's down hill from there.

Sam got me drugs. Yay! Oh, only cold pills, which I've been washing down with freshly squeezed orange juice.

I've been dosing up on apple cider vinegar, olive leaf extract and fish oil. I'm dosing up on oranges and mandarins.

Oh, my poor nose, sinus', throat, watery eyes and thick head.


No comments: