Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is There a Christian Filter?

Sometimes, like yesterday, I do "next blog" thing and go off and read random blogs, for interest, expand my horizons, take off the blinkers, head out into the world (even if it is only the cyber world) and broaden my horizons. But, yesterday, I ended up swimming in a sea of Christians... shiver.

Is there some kind of filter I could put on my computer to filter out all of the Christian blogs? We could call it the "delusion eradication filter." It would make blog surfing quicker and easier and sooooo much more interesting... instead of next, next, next. You know, what they do in the privacy of their own home is up to them, I have nothing against it, per se, but do they have to make such a public display of their chosen life style? Think of the children.

I want to read the plethora of interests that people out there have... French provincial houses, space travel, dough making, poodle clipping techniques. I want to read something interesting that I wouldn't normally read. I don't want to have to be bogged down by the deluded religious types.

Of course, it would be good if the same filter worked on the equally deluded Islamists, there are a lot of them too and they seem even more whack.


No comments: