Monday, November 18, 2013

A Sexy Bunch of Boys

The roads were quite busy with traffic, as I headed down Victoria Parade this morning. The sun was shining, the sky was blue. Monday morning. Ah! Shake of the head.

A special mention has to go to the shaved head builder in my street with his pert, bubble butt in his dark blue work pants that fitted him so perfectly, having a bit of a stretch on the road side of his ute.

And another special mention has to go to the shirtless jogger in the short baggy black shorts with flashes of his red jocks showing, above and below his black shorts, with the amazingly sexy muscular legs, glistening with sweat running down Victoria Parade.

And another special mention has to go to the bike rider in Victoria Street at the lights looking back in my direction, still with his leg over the bike and his cute arse on the bike seat with the elastic of his undies showing. Very nice you pretty young man.

I don’t think I am normally such a perv, but the “form” on display, this morning, was difficult not to notice. 

All that beef. Big exhale.


2 comments:

Your Abstract said...

I'm amazed you didn't crash your car!

FletcherBeaver said...

I wasn't really expecting it, so it was with quiet observation that I gazed upon them