Friday, November 15, 2013

No Mobile

I've had no mobile phone for a week. Shrug, what is the big deal? 

Sam has bought a new iPhone 5S and I am getting his iPhone 5, mostly because I want the better camera. I had to cut down my old sim card from my Sony to fit the iPhone last Sunday, just to see if it would work, as my phone provider wouldn't provide me with a new sim unless I signed up to a new plan. 

I'm with Crazy John's which is now handled by Vodaphone. So, I had to go to Vodaphone to get the new sim, but they wouldn't give it to me unless I gave up my much better Crazy John's plan that only has twelve months to run and sign up to an inferior Vodaphone plan for 24 months. 

Lucky for me the cut down sim works.

But after I cut down my sim last Sunday I couldn't put it back in my Android phone and I don't get the new phone until tomorrow.

I haven't missed the phone for a week. Some of my friends are amazed. Do you think we are too addicted to our mobiles? How often do you go somewhere now a days to see everybody looking down at their smart phone screen?

No comments: