Thursday, March 05, 2015

Carpet Tiles and the Bears

We have carpet tiles in our office, that alternate one way and then the other. Grey stripy kind of pattern, laid one way and then the other. (I guess I have said that twice, so I am sure you can now picture them) I try to step on the like pointing tiles, as I walk up the office, try to step on the same pattern. It is like trying not to step on the cracks in the footpath to avoid the bears, when you were a kid. But they are annoyingly placed a little too short for my steps and it doesn't work. So, I have to keep doing in between steps to stay in step.

I just do it to amuse myself. As everyone earnestly works, I am skipping on carpet tiles, because I can. Nobody notices, they are all too busy being, um, busy.

Oh well, it makes me laugh, even if it is on the inside.

No comments: