Saturday, March 28, 2015

I'm Not Offended

A girl at work, yesterday, was dishing it out to me, telling me to butt out and to shut the F up and to F off. Then she fake smiled and said, "Oh I hope you are not offended by anything I've said." Another fake smile. "People can find me to be very direct." Big eyes, crazy smile. (Because she is just outrageous)

"No, not at all," I said. "I don't mind, you wont offend me... as long as you can take it just as well as you can dish it out."

"Of course," she said. "Nothing offends me." Laugh. Big eyes. Quirky head wobble.

"So, why don't you get a fucking big black dog up you, quite frankly," I said. I smiled. "I can be pretty blunt myself." Big grin.

She didn't get stuck into me after that, clearly she didn't want to play any longer.

People are hilarious.

No comments: