Sunday, March 08, 2015

My Poetry Blog

I dug out an old blog of mine which has had varying levels of failure over the years to write some poetry. I don't know why, but I just had the urge to write some.

It is where my writing started out when I was 13, writing poetry every day, all of the emotions I felt, one after the other, every day, so much bad poetry. 

So, that's what I have decided to do, write a poem every day for the next year, surly 365 poems is enough for a collection.

It might just be more bad poetry like I wrote when I was a teenager, I don't know, and I don't really care. I am just having fun doing it.

I have put a link to it below, Ace Poetry Blog. Go read some and be the judge. I can't tell.

If it is bad, I apologise in advance for putting you through it. But, even if it is still bad, out of the dross surly must come a few gems.

No comments: