Monday, January 31, 2005

(And Extra Large Condoms, To Boot)

7am. Feeling good. Doing fine. He, he!


The only thing that I can report is that I'm getting really hungry. Otherwise, feeling good, going fine.

christian


Hungry is GOOD!

I'm feeling ever so slightly shop soiled myself, but have completed my chores and am home safe in Dingley.

Aby had her bedroom door open as I lightly and slowly walked down the stairs and when in the kitchen, I heard some manly grunts and femme groans, and I called out "If you guys are having sex I wanna join you!" All went silent and then the door closed. Ooops.  It honestly didn't cross my mind that they really were. Anyways, Aby's a bit kinky I'm sure she wouldn't mind the cat calling.

I hope you're day progresses in fine form.

xTom


He, he, he, he!

You should have barged in and delivered your message. The looks on the faces would have been priceless. (And extra large condoms, to boot)

christian


yes well i always carry my own!

 *smug smile*

Tom


I'm feeling great! We should go out every Saturday night and...

christian


YES!!!!

I'm in!

Tom J


How are u?

Weekend?

Life?

Documents nutter?

Tom?

Nick


I'm good, all things considered. I went to a party on Saturday night and danced with all the boys. And then I slept most of yesterday, as you may expect.

Life's good, still have a cute Greek boy who keeps me warm when I most need it. And he's good at it!

I'll get the documents to you ASAP, except that Pete forgot to sign them on Friday, so I'll have to take them up to the country.

Tom may have his leukaemia back, he finds out this week, I think.

christian


Is that good or bad with Tom?

Lisa hates me!

Nick


Um... leukaemia is generally bad. No leukaemia is generally good.

Why does Lisa hate your very lovely self? Did you root around on her?

christian


Nope! Respect her too much for that! Think she just needs more of my time and gets grumpy when I don't spend quality time with her!

How could I this weekend when a mate died. 30, Heart attack. Was Getting married in November

What more can u say!

Christian, I have changed my attitude. I'm living life and not being lived by it!

Nick


30! Bloody Hell! Did he have some sort of defect?

More time...more time...I'm not sure if I buy that one. Good for you for not being a "boy" about it all, though. It's the cheating thing that makes girls most upset. Boys don't see it, but they do.

Live life and love life, that's what I say. Every day I try to tell myself, My life is great! (because it is) I think it does your soul good to positively affirm that life is going well.

christian


Nothing wrong Chriso! Sad state of affairs!

As for Lise, let her work it out!

Nick


SMS. 13.40. Send this star _/l_ to lots >.< of friends (also to me) if 3 come back, 1 of your dreams will come true tonite. Happy friendship week xxx000 – Rachel

SMS. 13.43. U clearly need more to do, miss! – christian

SMS. 14.42. Knew it would annoy u J – Rachel

SMS. 14.45. Doesn’t annoy me, it makes me laugh! – christian


SMS. 16.00. Hi luv, do ya wanna have an early cheap dinner tonight? – Julien

SMS. 16.03. Sure, Jules…I was going to gym, however… – christian 

SMS. 16.04. Your place at 7 or after gym! – Julien

SMS. 16.06. Cool, see u then – christian

SMS. 17.57. Have u found out the date for Bette? – christian


I think this would make a good name for a character for a story, Angel Dandekar

At dinner at The Old Colonial with Jules, he knew all about the Bette Midler dates.


SMS. 21.04. 18th and 21st of April – christian

SMS. 21.40. Hi hon! 18th would be fab – Leah

SMS. 21.44. Apparently, the 21st is the show to go to, being closing night. I don’t know though, that’s just what someone said – christian

SMS. 21.47. Either way but Mon nite is less leave 4 me 2 take x – Leah

SMS. 23.08. Yr 2 easily amused luv! – Rachel


No comments: