Saturday, January 22, 2005

Feeling okay, all things considered. A bit spacey. Zzzz! A whole E.

Feeling okay, all things considered. A bit spacey. Zzzz! A whole E. Goodness! You know that feeling when you are slightly buzzing back off in the background, but in the here and now you are exhausted. Brain-cell’s buzzing but the body is in a trance-like state. Lethargic with a hint of attitude.

Joel and I sat in the atrium and had a slow breakfast in the gentle morning sun. We swept up the leaves out the back.


SMS. 13.41. Hello. Joel’s off soon & he sends his luv – christian

SMS. 13.43. Hope he has a good time, the weather is fab and he meets lots of men and has hideous amounts of sex with all of the men – Rachel


Joel hooted and said he didn’t want hideous sex, luv!

It was just the amount that was obscene, I corrected.

He hooted some more.


SMS. 13.46. U dirty cow, what about me? – christian

SMS. 14.29. It struck me as sad as we get ready for the airport, there is a good chance I’ll never see Joel again – christian

SMS. 14.35. U idiot he’ll be back in 2 weeks chatting up a storm. Stop getting you must be premenstrual – Rachel

SMS. 14.39. No just post E. Naughty poofs, they forced me, I swear – christian

SMS. 14.40. Hope I am in your will…just enough 4 a ticket 2 London. Once you’ve organised that, you can take all of the drugs you like! – Rachel


I fessed up to Joel about the pill I took. He said ay? And then he smiled and asked if Grant had taken one two. He told me to tell Rachel that he hadn’t lost his glasses.


SMS. 14.43. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong – christian

SMS. 14.45. Joel didn’t loose his glasses.


Tom arrived and met Joel briefly. I drove Joel to the airport by 3.30. I dropped in to Manny’ afterwards. He showed me his new flat. He was as excited as a puppy. But he said Glen was arriving in fifteen minutes to drive Manny to Highpoint to get a new phone socket, so I was keen to get out of there.

I drank beer with Tom and his two Lesbian work mates, at The Builders. Tom tired quickly so we didn’t stay very long. One game one drink.

Aby found Tom’s desire to go out and take drugs his first full day out of hospital sad and was moved so she had to flee the room with pools for eyes.

Tom said that when he is sick and doesn’t have the energy or the drive drugs making him feel those things. They make him feel alive… momentarily. They feed his soul with happy feelings. I’ve never been in that position, so I don’t know.


SMS. 18.51. I dropped him off at the airport. Last seen doing a very good impression of a pug dog as he smiled and waved goodbye, as he lumbered off towards the door – christian


Manny came over with a DVD called Sordid Lives. “Look at you”, he said when he saw me stoned on the couch. I love that smile he gives me when he sees me stoned. We cuddled as we watched the movie. I like the feel of his arm around me. He said he was in a funny mood.


SMS. 22.38. He’s a funny little Pug isn’t he? Wonder what you’d have 2 do 2 offend him? – Rachel

SMS. 22.41. Certainly not show him your cock – christian

SMS. 22.43. Perish the thought luv. I have a purring kitten laying across my chest. God they make a racket! – Rachel

SMS. 22.46. I’ve got one purring on my feet – christian

SMS. 22.49. It’s just not the same! How about that Abyssinian? – Rachel

SMS. 22.54. Her new name is Puss puss, cat-trap, kitty, kitty, bang, bang – christian

SMS. 22.54. Goodnight idiot. xxx – Rachel


No comments: