Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New Pills... a Tonic?

Tom

I thought I was feeling ravenously hungry, unusually so. I was beginning to feel weak and not able to concentrate because of it. A bit shaky, a bit thrown, it was odd. Even eating didn't help much. I was beginning to wonder what the hell was wrong with me.

How quickly we forget.

christian


Hello – how is Missy going?

Tim


She's fine, settling in. When I got home last night, Aby was in her room (your old room) sitting on the floor with her B/F Rob and another friend and Missy was lying in the middle with everyone patting her as they chatted. So, I thing she's doing just fine.

christian


That’s my Missy.... I haven’t yet found a home – thought Helen would but she's moving to Malvern and renting – will keep looking though. If your home on the weekend I would love to pop over and say hello – I’m having a quiet one... Not going out at all…

Tim


At this stage I should be home, unless I go to Bolago. But I don't think I will, as they are in Byron Bay.

christian


Mark called me as I drove over to mum’s, it was good to hear his voice. They had just got back, he and Luke. Byron was packed with people, crowded. They’d visited Benjamin Gamin and Alex in their million dollar mansion over looking the sea, only once for a few hours. It fronts right onto the beach, apparently. Lovely, het? They went to King’s beach a few times, they had a good time, but mostly they hung out with Ros and Mike.

I said I’d go up on the weekend.

Mum and I were talking about when I went overseas. Mum said it was after the war, wasn’t it? She didn’t seem to get it when I said "no" that was her. 

"You went overseas after the war mum, not me."

She said she can’t be relied on any more. So, I think she knows.


Hey Christian

Hope your day was okay.

I want to see (disliked doctor’s name) today – only doc available – and he gave me new pills TWO anti-biotics, and I have to say, it's only been 8 hours but right now I feel pretty good.

I don't know whether to be cross or happy!

xT 


No comments: