Thursday, January 06, 2005

Have Been Very Crabby All Week

I’d say happy!
christian


I've been the sickest I’ve been in the last 24hrs, thrown up 6 times, slept about 18 hrs
L Tom


Oh...not so happy. Bugger!
christian


SMS. 16.06. New email as hotmail not working – Rachel
SMS. 16.08. Bugger…pushed the wrong button. rlevine@yahoo.com. How r u? – Rachel
SMS. 16.09. So, what is it? – christian
SMS. 16.15. I’m good. Just feeling human today. Have been very crabby all week. And tired – christian
SMS. 16.16. 2 much speed gets the body down after a while eh? I am mentally fucked after 24hrs of hearing about psychotic niece! – Rachel


Leah
Heard any good tsunami jokes?
christian


I felt better today, back to feeling human. Yay! No more tired and grumpy. No more running out of energy late afternoon.
It was good that Rachel’s got a new email address, by the look of things. Maybe she didn’t get my emails where I fessed up to drugs on Sunday afternoon. He, he!


Rachel
So a new email address. Maybe that explains why you haven’t got my emails over the last few days.
christian


I was just checking my emails and was on my way to bed. Aby was watching Nip Tuck, as I was, but I was getting a little bored with it. I guess it is a cumulative thing, like all good soaps. Missy Cat was playing on the windowsill, it was quiet and still.


SMS. 22.41. (Rachel) It says you have no such account, little miss liar! – christian
SMS. 22.49. Hi Christian, I am at Chos 262 Brunswick Street now – Shel
SMS. 22.53. What’s Choys? – christian
SMS. 22.53. Choi’s bar and restaurant, come and join us – Shel
SMS. 22.55. I’m at XX X Street – christian
SMS. 22.57. There is 5 of us. Do you have alcohol? – Shel
SMS. 22.57. Nip/Tuck is on – christian
SMS. 22.59. Who’s us? – christian
SMS. 22.59. One sister, one brother, on sister in-law, one brother in-law – Shel
SMS. 23.02. My dead father is propped up in a chair. My mother is masturbating next to him – christian
SMS. 23.03. The thing is I’m in bed – christian
SMS. 23.04. We’ll join in! – Shel
SMS. 23.05. Clearly u don’t need an more alcohol – christian
SMS. 23.06. I’ll join you! – Shel
SMS. 23.09. Now you’re talking! Do you want to have a baby? – christian
SMS. 23.10. A little Shelsa? – christian
SMS. 23.15. My pussy is purring! – christian


When I asked Aby how you spelt pussy, she said that just proved that I was gay.
Funny how straights always think we need proof? Ha ha!


SMS. 23.16. Mine has cobwebs! – Shel
SMS. 23.20. Ginger cobwebs? – christian
SMS. 23.20. Fucking memories! – Shel
SMS. 23.26. Cunt out of order? Show it some meat and it might snap at it and spit the cobwebs out – christian
SMS. 23.28. My mouth is full! – Shel
SMS. 23.31. Lucky you! Just keep sucking – christian
SMS. 23.32. Never stopped! – Shel
SMS. 23.37. Can’t remember the last time my mouth was full…oh, yes I can. Big smile – christian

No comments: