Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Finger Up The Arse?

SMS. 7.57. I look like Pat Rafter, miss! God love old queens! – christian

SMS. 12.44. Hmmm thought that was a bit of a stretch! Pat Rafter…oh how I laughed! – Rachel


I left work early to go to the doctor because I lost my peripheral vision again. Left eye. Bugger!


SMS. 15.55. I am still smiling yup…gotta luv an old queen – Rachel

SMS. 16.04. Bitch! – christian

SMS. 16.05. I’m off to the doctor now. I should get my prostate checked, but quite frankly, I’m not in the mood. Cigarette? – christian

SMS. 16.07. Really darls 2 much information. U know they can do blood test 4 yr prostate. Mind u a finger up the arse 4 a gay boy – Rachel

SMS. 16.08. We’re not all like that. I have to be dazed with luv before I come over all girlie – christian

SMS. 16.09. Prob doesn’t seem like such a bad idea. Anyway on that note let me get back 2 the tiramisu – Rachel

SMS. 16.13. Mind u I have known the odd straight boy that likes a bit of arse action myself. Never could work it out – Rachel

SMS. 16.17. His finger could come out a bit like tiramisu, except not so chocolaty smelling. Except, in my case, of course! – christian

SMS. 16.18. Guess it all depends on how much chocolate you’ve ingested. Would u go away I have things 2 do if u want some dinner – Rachel

SMS. 16.20. It’s not just the odd straight boy from my understanding. Just no dicks the spoil sports – christian

SMS. 16.21. It’s not the going in u have to worry about – christian

SMS. 16.22. I just threw up in the tiramisu. Don’t tell any one – Rachel

SMS. 16.25. Perhaps I could experiment on Manny? He, he, he. I must get some pot! – christian


I text Rachel as I walked home from the the doctor


SMS. 16.44. All done. No botty probing. Just a blood test. Yay! And a word about smoking, natch – christian

SMS. 16.44. That’s 2 bad luv better luck next time! – Rachel

SMS. 16.45. Oh, and a CT brain scan to look forward to – christian

SMS. 16.56. Why? – Rachel

SMS. 16.59. I’ll tell u over dinner. Stop wasting time and cook! I’m home now – christian

SMS. 16.59. Well just get here then – Rachel

 

No comments: