Monday, January 17, 2005

On Our Way Luv

SMS. 11.34. Having a CT lung scan of lungs and bone marrow biopsy today. Perry, Christian please fwd like before xx – Tom

SMS. 11.44. Tom having a CT lung scan and bone marrow biopsy this afternoon – Gina

SMS. 17.27. I’ve only just looked at my messages, how r u miss? – christian

SMS. 17.27. Ok, nothing happened today – Tom


I went to a play with mum after work. “The things you do for love.”


SMS. 20.13. At Riva Bar in St. Kilda – Rachel

SMS. 20.19. Intermission, just now – christian


I put mum on the tram afterwards, for home. I got told off by Rachel and Manny for that one. Mum and I sit in the big tram shelter in the middle of St.Kilda Road. These have been barmy nights. We sit and chat. I like my mum, she’s cool. Then a tram comes and she says, "bye luv" and on she gets and it whisks her away.

Rachel picked Josh Libretti up at the train station. He arrived from Sydney.

I walked home.


SMS. 22.28. On our way luv…– Rachel

 

No comments: