Thursday, January 13, 2005

Dirty Dare

Rachel I got talking about life and partners and good sex. And how it fades. We both knew what the other meant. Rachel is after all one of Mark’s greatest fans. She thinks he’s fantastic. I said I’d probably still curl up and die if Mark did, but I didn’t want to have sex with him any more. Rachel ended up saying that she’d rather sleep with my Mark and I agreed that I’d rather sleep with her Andre, than the other way around now. We both agreed they’d both be sadly disappointed, but we got each other’s point. That’s just what happens to marriage in the end.

Rachel got talking about some friends of ours, from my straight life, before Mark. Two of our friend’s got married, out of our group. Alexandria and Alexander. Childhood sweethearts. We’re all friends, for twenty years now, since we were kids. They’ve probably be married for most of that time now. Alexandria is always complaining about Alexander, says she hates him, love/hate. They haven’t had sex in years. She doesn’t care about him, as long as he keeps away from her, essentially.

But Alexander is kind of sexy, flirty, handsome. He’s quite a go-getter. I said, I’d sleep with Alexander. I’d just like to see the look on his face when I slipped my hand down his pants.

Rachel said that he always flirted with her. He had often slipped a sly tongue in, or slipped his hand up the crack in her arse when they were embracing hello, goodbye.

We both think he’s sexy. He’s always been sexual. You know the type, a live wire waiting to burst.

Rachel wants to see me slide my hand down Alex’s (I know, it’s an alex-an-der, but bear with me) pants.

She reckons sex with him would be good. I reckon sex with him would be good. We both made a pact to flirt with Alexander. He hasn’t had sex for years, according to Alexandria, who won’t sleep with him. We both thought it was a waste.

We dared each other. We laughed and said it would be worth it, but couldn’t think of a suitable prize. But we laughed and we both wanted to. I said to Rachel, well, it’s easy for me. I only have to say to him at a drunk bbq, You know Alex, I’ve always wanted to suck your cock. Rachel laughed and said she would be pretty sure Alex would be into it.

Alex is a computer consultant. He travels interstate a lot. All I’d have to say to him is that he could come to my place. As you know, no one would bat an eye-lid at my place. We both know he’d be into it.

It was such a bonding moment, mostly people take Alexandria’s side and Alex is the bad boy. He works too hard. He’s not around. His fan club is small amongst our girl friends. So it was the first time any two of our friends has acknowledge that Alex is all right, sexy even. (A dirty little secret, perhaps) There was camaraderie in that acknowledgement. But Rachel and I have always thought somewhat outside the box. Against the norm. Perhaps it’s the bad boy thing.

Or maybe it was the red wine?

We even devised a code for it. If either one of us says to the other, I owe you a ticket to Italy, we’ll know that it’s been done.

Of course, neither of us ever see Alexander much. But when we do, we’re going to flirt quite openly, just to see what occurs.

So you can see how visionary Mark is. That, certainly, would have been the last thing on my mind, if you’d asked me what Rachel and I would talk about.

And we’ll go to hell, for it. Alex and Alex are teenage sweethearts, lifelong buddies, they always will be, even if we don’t see each other that much. But, whoever stopped from doing something because of the threat of damnation?

 

No comments: