Sunday, January 23, 2005

Drinking with the Boys

I got home at 6pm and there was a message from D that he and Tom were going to The Laird, so I went.

Shane was there.

I never see much of Bruno and he’s such a nice boy. Always laughing. He’s built up so much over the last year, he’s really beefed up. Although, as he's not so tall, he's in very real danger of getting as wide as he is tall. But, I think the boys like it. He’s always got a cute boyfriend in tow.

Woody and his boyfriend Marky were there. Woody never knows me, despite having been at Bolago with him on multiple occasions. Ah fuck him, I think. Catch 22, he doesn't recognise me, so I don't say hello to him and so it goes. You know, there is always that one person who never knows who you are no matter how many times you have met each other, Woody is mine. He's kind of loud and full of himself, and I'm not, so, I guess, we're not exactly a match. But how can you be so completely vague, I don't know.

We all chatted, drank beer. Ate nuts. The boys were hot. There were lots of them, the place was packed. Tom, Shane, D, Bruno and I spoke shit as we watched all the boys parade by. Kisses for the ones we knew, smouldering looks for the ones we wanted to know, you know how these things go. 


No comments: