Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hung Over

6am.

I woke up in bed with my shirt on and the doona pulled up around my ears. Yay! Er! Dressed, lying where I fell. Lovely. It paints a pretty picture, now doesn't it. Gorgeous I haven’t done that for such a long time. I can’t remember how long ago? Dry mouth, croaky throat, my undies stuck up the crack in my arse. Stiff neck, back and legs. Foggy head, really lucky if it doesn't ache. I don't usually get the head ache thing, but usually I drink lots of water before I go out to it. Last night I drank no water. I barely got up the fucking stairs to my room. It was all spinning, it was all going wup wup wup wup. Don't spin too fast, don't change direction too quickly, don't move your head so fast. Not so fast. Not so fast.

Oh, what time is it?

SMS. 7.36. In bed with a Burmese snuggled under each armpit, heads on my shoulder purring. In trouble 4 txting u last night and ignoring… – Rachel
SMS. 7.39. Andre! Bloody men! Off to work I go tra la la la la! – Rachel
SMS. 7.45. Ah, bloody men! I got soooo drunk last night that at the end when I just went out 4 air, I just had to walk away – christian
SMS. 7.45. That’s ugly – Rachel
SMS. 7.46. Have a can of coke. That’s my hangover remedy – Rachel
SMS. 7.54. Left before I got ugly. Woke up in bed with my shirt on. Feeling okay, a little shaky. Got to drive to Bolago 4 a wedding now – christian
SMS. 7.57. Didn’t smoke tho – christian

I played on gaydar for a while and talked to PJ Mark.

SMS. 8.44. (PJ Mark) I’ve run out of messages, come over – christian

I thought Luke said to me that it was a lunch time wedding for forty people, so I had to get going. No staying home to play with PJ Mark.

I was on the road by 9.15am.

SMS. 9.32. Proud of u! So is Chrissie! (Rachel’s next door neighbour) – Rachel
SMS. 10.03. Just turned the phone on! – PJ Mark
SMS. 10.05. Grrr! Soon, huh? – christian


(Tom)
I don't hate you. I will never hate you. But I will ache with grief every single day of my life, if you die.
And if we both live until we're one hundred, I will never think you as hopeless... maybe, a drug addict.
christian


hehehe
of course i know you don’t hate me sweet man J
Tom

No comments: