Friday, February 04, 2005

Watch TV, Smoke Pot

 SMS. 10.22. Rain drops keep falling on my head… – christian

SMS. 10.29. U idiot! How about something from Bananarama? – Rachel

SMS. 11.29. Had all my fangs cleaned with a local. Woohoo! – Tom

SMS. 11.32. Some would say u indeed have fangs! Not me of course – christian

SMS. 11.32. Not to my face they wouldn’t – Tom

SMS. 11.34. Oh, I don’t know – christian

SMS. 11.34. I admire those that would! – Tom

SMS. 11.35. Why, because the fangs would come out? – christian

SMS. 11.36. Natch! – christian


I worked on the new system all day. Finally, I can start entering data. It was a gentle day and some how infinitely relaxed when Sophie isn’t around.


SMS. 17.16. I’m on top of the world looking down on creation – Andréa

SMS. 17.20. You’ve done enough creating, miss. Don’t get any ideas – christian

SMS. 18.07. Creating roast chicken & lemon delicious in Cheltenham, what’s on off in Fitzroy? – Rachel

SMS. 18.15. Pot! – christian


Tom was home when I got home. Coughing! Offering me joints.

Tom was complaining of having sore teeth.


SMS. 18.17. Foolish boy… let me find Christopher’s # 4 u! Gosh I amuse myself at times – Rachel

SMS. 20.39. (Jude) I was gunna ask ya over, but Tom says he’s seen ya, so have a good night whatever ya do – christian

I was cold and wanted a fire, so I went to the servo and got wood. I found a cute Greek boy outside as I left. By the time I chopped back all the over-grown creeper up the back to find the axe and the chopping spot, I was too hot for a fire.

Manny came over. I promised to pay for a taxi if I was too stoned to drive him home. It seemed like a good way to get him over. I wanted him. And it was worth if, of course, we were good!


SMS. 20.41. Sadie… – christian

SMS. 20.42. Cracklin Rosie makes me smile… – Rachel

SMS. 20.44. That sounds very dykie coming from you – christian

SMS. 20.44. Kumbayah my Lord – Rachel

SMS. 20.47. Back Satan! – christian

SMS. 20.55. He loves a sinner…b sure 2 save me a place when u get there! Eek actually can I die b4 u cos I couldn’t stand it! – Rachel

SMS. 21.07. Hey! What about that violin duet thingy ‘Devil’s in the House of the Rising Sun’ now that’s one 2 get into after some – Rachel

SMS. 21.09. Speed! Sure 2 get the housework done in a jiffy! – Rachel

SMS. 21.12. You’re going to the same place as me, miss! – christian

SMS. 21.12. And aint I glad about that! – Rachel

SMS. 21.13. U wanna do speed, miss? – christian

SMS. 21.14. Gee…Thanx! Hope 2 c YOU soon…I’m bored of Tom! U have a good u hear…im busy anyway xx – Jude

SMS. 21.15. Never done speed luv. I get so hyper on alcohol, I just can’t imagine what Id be like on speed! VERY naughty I’d imagine – Rachel

SMS. 21.22. Actually I think I would break the ‘loo’ rule if I was on speed! Which remind me of a funny story – Rachel

SMS. 21.25. Is that sex in the… – christian

SMS. 21.25. I will tell u another night I have 2 go 2 bed! Just remember 2 ask me who I saw at cricket…(Ed note – um?) – Rachel

SMS. 21.26. Yes…that would b sex in the… – Rachel

SMS. 21.30. Battery flat am off 2 bed… have a puff 4 me, luv. I am coming 2 stay one night…xxx – Rachel

SMS. 21.32. Crystal is good for that – christian

Tom told me to stop sms’ing right about now.

We watched TV.

We smoked pot.


No comments: