Sunday, February 20, 2005

Shit! These Went to Your Work. Sorry.

shit sent this to your work Miss
Tom

--- Tom de Brant wrote:
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:34:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom de Brant
Subject: wet dream
To: Christian Fletcher

Miss.
Oh my god i had one last night.
They are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!
Better than sex!
And, Miss, how are you?
Doing much today?
I refused the offer of crystal meth and sex with three leather guys last night.
"Whats that?!?!" I hear you ask suspiciously.
Yes there was a catch – they refused to provide me with pictures of their faces.
Even though I may be a skanky ho, and a skanky drug pig, it seems I am NOT a skanky drug ho J
Phew to that J
xT


this one went to the black law firm too L
Tom

 --- Tom de Brant wrote:

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:41:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom de Brant
Subject: leather photos
To: Christian Fletcher

EWWWW!
They DID send me pictures after i went to bed.
YUK!  I didn't know they leather was their SKIN!
xT


Good on ya!
christian


how embarrassment
Tom

I took mum to the Rivoli to see The Weeping Camel. 10am session.
It was a gorgeous morning.
Today was the day to stop smoking. Just make the decision to stop. It is that simple. I was grumpy pretty quickly.

SMS. 18.49. Hey Chriso. Can I ring you and get your soup recipe? – Jane
SMS. 18.52. I could email it to u? – christian
SMS.18.54. Cool thanks. PS. My Nan’s biscuits will be at Jay’s birthday – Jane

No comments: