Monday, February 07, 2005

Solstice of the Bat of Illness

Word detected in STOP LIST from tdbra @ yahoo. com. au on     Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15 : 11 : 21 -0800 (PST)

Dear Colleague,

An email has been received with content that is quarantined before entering the The black law firm email system. Should you require this email for business purposes only, please follow the procedure below.

1. Click on the "Forward" button.

2. In the "To" field type in "Release Mail".

3. Click on "Send".

On receiving your response the attachment will be audited as part of our email policy and then forwarded on to you. Emails that have not been requested for release will be held for one week and then deleted from the system.

Regards,

Technology Team.


Word detected in STOP LIST from tdbra @ yahoo . com . au on     Sun , 6 Feb 2005 15 : 11 : 21 -0800 (PST)

Tom

Ya filthy b*tch!

christian


Nick

I know you are going to hate me, I can hear you now, but I can't find those damn  mortgage papers. I looked everywhere at the weekend, as Mark was down and I was going to get him to sign them.

I reckon someone has cleaned up and tossed them.

Can you get me another copy?

And I didn't go with your insurance, as when I went to pay it, I had to pay yours by cheque and my existing one I could by credit card. And I just didn't have the money at the moment to pay by cheque.

Big smile

christian


Green?

Nick


No, I haven’t.

christian


I came home and went to bed, battling the flu. Bugger it! I say. Bugger it! The flu? Really? Fuck it!

SMS. 19.24. Want a visitor at 10.30 with pot? – Tom


Solstice of the Bat

It's true I have been appalling and I write to you in great haste because you are my favouritest person and I have been abominable to you in not tippy tappying and you are SOOO faithful but I have to be at the other side o town in 20 minutes so I simply tippy tap fast goddammit – I'm not missing out on Christian thank you very much.

I need you know what man, a root and full on thwumping grinding mashing 64 kilos grunt. Emphasis on need. Badly. How long has it been? Wasn't it my birthday? Does that not mean something in the crowd? I shall get it too if it's the last thing....

Yes, I was reading about abortion in Australia. They are sick c*$µs I'm afraid. Turn that clock BACK! A friend of mine, Helen, was informed by the Australian embassy last week that same sex marriage is illegal in Australia and so she will not be provided with the form for proving that she has no impediment to marry her German girlfriend. Instead, reading the fine print, she can only prove she is single via QLD births and records dept. That's the future chooks, the QLD births and records dept. Sunshine state mate, it's a state of mind. A fucked up one if you ask me. (Hr parents told her not to ruin her life, when she broke the happy news – by the way. World's fucked.)

Anyway, I took the Chris-Josh express last week and sorted out what you sorted out and got left alone with the bowl thereof and got, well, sorted. But not SORTED, if you know what I mean, just sorted. So wish me rock on with SORTED tonight baby and every other night of the week.

But I have to go,

Moo,

Me,

Josho

 

No comments: