Wednesday, February 23, 2005

From Nice To Vile In A Blink Of An Eye

Completely loony. Lost my mind BIG TIME. Day 4 of not smoking. AHHHH!!! When will this interminable, low-level bone-grind ever stop? Must do some exercise. Must do something.


Manny dropped in last night when I was going to go bike riding... so I went riding anyway, just not in the way I had envisaged, a short time previously. A Greek boy's arse is a good substitute for two wheels.


Mum's tonight... hope she doesn't shit me! Want to go jogging when I get back from her place. I think exercise is the only thing that will break this, addiction breaking, down to manageable.


I can go from nice to vile in a blink of an eye, without warning, faster than a speeding bullet, more devastating than that tsunami. I have taken myself off to bed and out of everybody's way each night this week. I think it's better than savaging someone unnecessarily. It’s better than apologising.


No comments: