Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Gosh the Yo-Yo’s Are Yummy!

Hey Christian,

How you going this lovely day?

What’s up?

Dinner for Mark (W) was quite lovely.

Liam has glands the size of golf balls.

xT


My day is busy... just one of those days and it seems that I've got all the extra work. Lucky me. My next two days are going to be flat out. It's all a bit unpleasant here at the moment, but we'll talk later.

Good to hear that dinner was quite lovely... I guess I should be pleased for you, hey?

christian


SMS. 17.19. Hey, has Libretti left the country? – Rachel

SMS. 17.20. Dead! – christian

SMS. 17.20. What? – Rachel

SMS. 17.21. U text me @ a bad moment – christian

SMS. 17.22. Well tell me when it’s a better moment – Rachel

SMS. 17.43. Last I heard, he was on Bondi watching lovelies wander by – christian

SMS. 17.44. mmmm me 2 – Rachel

SMS. 17.47. Heading back to the UK from there – christian

SMS. 17.48. Well, a goodbye would be nice – Rachel

SMS. 17.49. Good-bye – christian

SMS. 17.49. Idiot – Rachel

SMS. 17.50. I’m making yo-yo’s – Rachel

SMS. 17.52. Bitch! I’m starving! – christian

SMS. 17.57. BIG smile! – Rachel


I went to mum’s for dinner. Soup. Chicken and veggies. Peaches and cream. Lovely. Such a mum dinner. It is good to see some things don’t change

I was going to go to Manny’s afterwards, but I was just too tired. It’s a hard week.


SMS. 21.29. R u going to Leah’s b/day? – christian

SMS. 21.31. Yes I think so. Why r u not watching Little Britain? – Rachel

SMS. 21.32. Bugger! – christian

SMS. 21.33. Bugger that I am going or that u missed the show? – Rachel

SMS. 21.57. Missed the show. Just booked my plane ticket to Sydney – christian

SMS. 21.58. What day give me the details. I am using frequent fliers – Rachel

SMS. 22.01. Jetstar 29th April. 10.15am – christian

SMS.22.03. Actually, VirginBlue – christian

SMS. 22.03. I will c what I can do. R u going alone? – Rachel

SMS. 22.05. All alone in the world – christian

SMS. 22.06. U poor luv! Gosh the yo-yo’s are yummy! – Rachel

SMS. 22.07. As u will be one day, with that attitude – christian

SMS. 22.10. I am willing 2 share u just need 2 b living a bit closer! With so many offspring it seems I will never b alone?! – Rachel


No comments: