Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Let's Not Get Too Melbourne About It. Let's Just Think of it as Sydney Cancer

Hiiiiiii
Hope your day is going well Miss.
Christian, I don't know why I think I can wrote such things to you, and when I think about it, I know I can’t.
I don't want to push you away and will try hard not to.
Sorry!
xT
PS I thought Liam' illness was a secret


You can say anything you like to me. I don't even mind being used as a punching bag (very) occasionally. You are not pushing me away, nor am I intimidated that easily. Give it your best shot, if you want, but I'm much stronger than a few words, missy. And, I reckon, if pushed, I could yell louder than you.
But! I am concerned about your behaviour last weekend... maybe I just didn't word it in the best way.
As for Liam... Shane had his very concerned (must tell) face on when he told me. No mention of it being a secret. Just mention of it throwing everyone.
As for it being a secret, let's not get too Melbourne about it. Let's just think of it as Sydney cancer.
Big smile.
christian


thanks christian
*hug* T


SMS. 20.54. Luke wants to know if u want to work at a wedding , I think, Feb 26th? – christian
SMS. 20.59. Yes I do but am working the next 3 w/es at wine box. Bugga. Need more warning – Rachel
SMS. 21.01. Like a comet in the distant sky, huh? – christian
SMS. 21.03. It must b late. I don’t get it. Whatever… – Rachel
SMS. 21.04. More warning, like… – christian
SMS. 21.08. Did u get flowers and chocolates yesterday? – Rachel
SMS. 21.13. No, I didn’t. U? – christian
SMS. 21.15. Would have been creeped out if I did… well if it came from my husband at least! – Rachel
SMS. 21.16. I get booked up with the wine sales a month or so in advance – Rachel
SMS. 21.17. I thought he’d be sucking up BIG TIME! – christian
SMS. 21.19. Yeah he’s sucking up but I DON’T give a fuck. We need 2 do Tapas luv! – Rachel
SMS. 21.21. Yes… I’m gunna email, but – christian


Rachel
Thursdy week sounds good to me.
PS. Get rid of that stupid down load face thing, it shits me.
christian


SMS. 21.24. Yeah, yeah, can u believe I am working 12 hour days this w/e? Fuck this life 4 a joke… – Rachel


Rachel
12 hour days, miss. Well that must be a shock after all ya baby rearing. But good for ya none the less, I would hasten to add.
Smile. Oh yes, this one has a nice woody flavour. Smile.
I can see it now, selling ice to Eskimos and all that.
Don’t forget to spit.
No, no, it’s sales not tasting.
Not at a boys club now! He, he!
christian


Solstice of the Bat – skrark!
Guess what Oh Big One (or he who squashes Christos)!?
As me Mem and me Ded are turning 70 this year, guess who is gunna show his little sneaking up the House of Many Steps face in the land of the setting emu? Me of course Muriel. Let's get ripped as usual for some weeks. I have 6 weeks off after 24th June till Aug 6th and end of July and early Aug is the folk's time (birthdays) but what trouble could we get into?
When shall I come? Who do you have to throw out? No Uli this time for sure....! Woohooo!
I await anon,
Huge Gaping Mole… Josh


skrark'en hell she's commin over
08th Feb
Rock-on with sorted! Or is that SORTED? It’s easier to get sorted than SORTED, although there would be many amongst us who would disagree, I guess. I have equal sorted/SORTNESS potential with the sorted dealer and the house of SORTED steps equal distance respectively.
So go on, get out there. You…no, you!
I’ve been battling the flu for the last few days. Pooh, pig, bum, wiss! Me mum takes responsibility for it, who’d have thought. Headaches, sort throat and a cough that rattles me dear old bones. FUCK IT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No mater who the dirty swine was. And not one day off from work. WHAT! Nah, too busy. But it did give me more powers than just the old wings…when I was in a shop and the inevitable pain in the arse pissed me off, I just breathed all over them; like a transparent green mist like the one super heroes might possess.
15th Feb
Reg and I will be sleeping a hundred times before any of that happens. Reg did also say, Goodie, tea parties all around. (But I am smiling, don’t get me wrong)
Now what have I been doing Moo, I hear you say.
christian


@#$%^&*!
Piss, fart, fuck, bum…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… I hit send instead of save, right in the middle of creating... Fuck me sideways and call me Bruce.
I’m going to be!
christian


@#$%^&*!
Bed…even
christian

No comments: