Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Cure the Fucking Flu

Will get all doc's today and drop off tonight cool?

Cheers

Nick


Thanks. You're a gem.

christian


u are so silly!

Everyday cost u money Chriso boy!

Everyday!

U need a spanking.

Nick


Now you are talking, baby!

christian


Miss!

How are you?

I dropped in at 10.30 but you were already in bed.

Are you alright?

I'm "okay"

xTom


I've got the busiest week of the year, getting the new system up and running, not to mention learning it, all by Friday and I feel like I am coming down with the flu. So, I went straight to bed when I got home.

And it's winter, again.

Lovely!

christian


I hope you feel better ASAP.

You know, I used to take Echinacea liquid and it really did work. I used Blackmores

xT


Boo-hoo poor, poor me! I would have been awake when you visited, however, I was so grumpy last night when Aby asked me how I was... I think I may have been really rude to her. Oops. So it was probably best that you didn't see me.

christian


Everyone has their bad days doll

Tom


I came home and went to bed, battling the flu. Again. Good grief! Don’t you hate it when you have the flu? I know I do? It is just soooo pointless and soooo time wasting. Come on doctors how about a cure? Let medicine prove how far it has come and how good it is.

Cure the fucking flu.


No comments: