Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy Easter

Miss.
How are you?
I'm feeling a little lack lustre, but will soldier on regardless.
I don't need to buy you a Witness ticket as it is 10 bucks on the door.
Cool huh J
Now I'm wondering if I should go again...
Tee hee
See you tonight Miss. i'll land there round 5ish.
xTom


I'm excellent – it's all a part of my new attitude. Everybody has to go through the grind of this horrible life, why oh why do I act like some princess?
So I'm great
10 bucks at the door? How could this be so? It seems remarkably good. You gotta luv that
christian


Mark and Luke, happy easter, C


Happy Easter Fletchyx
Leah


You too miss. not too much chocolate, now ya here.
Come down tonight and you and I will have midnight tea and hot-cross buns. Toast the year! You can go back tomorrow.
christian


Can’t do, have a dates with my husband and some lamb chops and my Restaurant Rules. Will be hot cross bunning this afternoon for arvo tea- yum xx Being very healthy and going to gym three days a week at the moment so my arse is not ginormous for the party
Have fun and speak soon to get the 21st Betty festival organised. xx
Leah


Healthy?... I've been spending my nights, for the last few weeks, really, really, really... well, you know how I spend it. Bad Christian!
Betty Festival? I thought that was April 30th.
christian


Hee Hee!!
Leah


All right all right I'll have another look (at Daniel McPherson) but young and blonde just doesn't do it for me.  I prefer 50 and bald... don't ask me why????????
Rachel


The tea is on.
God I'm exhausted, lunch with Jude, and still D and the doctors to go.
My face has erupted too by the way.
I look like I've been burned with a soldering iron on my chin and my lip.
Tres attractive!
Tom


gorgeous... old puss face. tres attractive is putting a great spin on it. I'll bring you home a motor-bike helmet.
white with none...thanks
christian


Tom is sooooooo vein too. I guess he has good reason to be, having been very good looking, then to have his good looks ravaged by cancer and cancer treatment. He is very conscious of the way he looks now and any blemish, anything that diminishes what he has now, he takes very seriously.

I guess that is not so different to the rest of us, hey?


No comments: