Monday, March 28, 2005

Hummed and Buzzed, Hummed and Buzzed

SMS. 4.26. Cock a Doodle Doo – Lauri

SMS. 5.47. Big smile – christian


We got home at 6am, maybe? We sat and chatted for a while, a few hours, drinking tea, smoking ciggies. I tried to eat muesli, more because I thought it would be good for me than the fact that I was hungry.

Hummed and buzzed, hummed and buzzed.


SMS. 8.24. Good night Miss? – Tom


Mark and Luke went to the sauna about midday.

I went to bed. I took my third E, it didn’t seem to have an affect.

I called Manny at 1.11, but he didn’t answer. I’ve decided not to call him anymore. It was sweet while it lasted. He was a beautiful boy.


SMS. 18.00. Oz is on tonight – Tom

SMS. 18.37. Tricky M/day – christian


I got up again at 7pm and chattered to Luke for a while, who is at Bolago, of course.

I finished off my muesli bowl from this morning.

I so want to go and get dope!


Oh miss, I’m sooooo tempted to do the drive to Essendon in search of a bit of much tounged for gunga

Past Highpoint though, er! So it aint quite Essendon either.

It’s a shame you’re not here, we would have been and gone by now, no procrastination.

Bloody, bugery, bugery!

christian


Hmm yes I would have whipped you over there!

You know, I knew that Janey wasn't up to another sing off – I felt in my waters that she wouldn't do it!

I'm feeling better but still not sure about Perth.

I think maybe I can't.

Grumpy pumpy!

I might have to go to throb instead if I can't quite make the 3000k to Perth!

Tom


No comments: