Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dreary Tuesday

Miss.
How are you today?  Better than me, I hope!
I am feeling a bit grumpy and my neck is very very very sore.
Too much time w*nking on sunday morning perhaps?
No, I think it was the Sunday night sleep.
I hope the tantrums with tiaras abated after I left last night - what a show!  Better than Big Brother :)
I wondered though, who Mark was talking to, if he wasn't talking to you...
Still, I hope he cleaned up the lounge for us after I left!
Hope its an easy one for you Miss.
xTom


I'm okay...
Everybody is shitty at work today and when I said I didn't have time to do something, I was told that I just had to have time. That's life, huh. Grrr! I sooooooo don't want to be here.
I think Mark was talking to everybody who had ever lived at X Street massaging his childhood trauma about cleaning, as he did. He was fine when he left.
christian


well i'm happy about that for you...
best u keep at it!
Tom


I soooooooo want to resgin!
Is it Tuesday?
christian


yes dreary tuesday
Tom


hey did Lenny come back in one piece?
Tom


who the hell cares!
christian


SMS. 18.48. So how long b4 dope goes stale? – Rachel
SMS. 18.52. Just wondering if I should take some on school camp? – Rachel
SMS. 18.56. Absolutely! It never goes stale. It’s miraculous stuff! – christian
SMS. 18.58. Unlike us… am feeling somewhat stale myself 2day. Prob just need a gorgeous young boy 2 fuck. R u home if I call? – Rachel
SMS. 19.08. I’m on my way home – christian


I’m cranky miss, how are you?
christian


cranky too, with a sore neck
Tom


did u find Lenny?
Tom


I don’t know. They are still here but I haven’t seen them. Do you think I could leave a note on the bench? Time to go.
christian


Yes
Tom


Chrisy Boy!
Have all ready to fax!
What is the number?
G


(Guido)
I will so need to come and visit you tonight, the day I am having. Will you be home? What time?
christian

No comments: