Saturday, March 05, 2005

Frankie

How are you Miss?
I am a lil bit foggy and hung over but none the less am well.
Now, shall I be over there in, say, 13 minutes, to get ready? :)
xTom


I fell asleep on the couching waiting for Anna Nicole Smith to get her tits out; why she would want to, I'm not sure, but good on her, none the less.
Just been to my mum's to get it over and done with for the weekend; I feel mean saying that and disloyal to a mother who has spent her entire life looking after me, certainly, but there it is.
Life's not a happy process in the end, in fact, it seems like a cruel joke, in a way. I can't imagine what my mother thinks when she looks at her lonely life now, with the echoes of a busy and bustling house, now just a dim memory.
Now I have a lounge room full of het energy watching the Grand Prix on the teli, where I could have the place to myself. Lovely!
I'm still trying to decide who's the culpable party in this?
I reckon I'm going to have another joint.
Mark and Luke are coming to Frankie knuckles.
Shane called me last night, but I must have been out to it by that stage. So I guess that means he has something for us. It had better mean he has something for us. Imagine, if at this stage, it was a no.
Grrr!
christian


I got to mum’s around 10am. I drove, as it had been raining over night. And the hours seemed to drag from there until midday, I guess I was still stoned.
Mum cooked me poached eggs, but couldn’t remember if you put the eggs into cold water or hot. But neither could I.
She told me about all the girls in her group, all having trouble with blood pressure tablets, how they were making all of them do strange things.
We chopped back a tree on the tennis court.
We had tea and I read the newspaper. Mum got out all of her anniversary cards and red them to me again.
I took her to the Rivoli at 12.15.
I came home and rolled two joints. Piss weak, huh? I’m like an alcoholic, just that my addiction is nicotine.

SMS. 13.34. Miss what are you doing? – Tom
SMS. 13.37. Writing on my computer. Nothing much – christian

Listening to the rainfall constantly on the atrium glass, like a continuous spray. Feeling lazy in the dull light of the afternoon.

SMS. 13.38. As long as you are not doing the crystal as I would be. Are you looking forward to tonight? Hey, I found a fit wanna share? – Tom
SMS. 13.42. I haven’t got the crystal yet. Otherwise, I might to counteract the het-boy energy propped in front of the teev – christian
SMS. 13.44. Of course, if Matt let me suck his cock, all would be forgiven – christian
SMS. 13.58. I’m sure. They aint that fab what was Mark thinking?! – Tom
SMS. 14.01. No. What was I thinking? – christian

The afternoon is blushed with rain and subdued by relaxing aura which has settled. The two boys have gone to the shops, something about photos. I’m left lazily wondering how much time I can get in on my own, without feeling guilty, without it being messed up.
Mark and Luke are due, I guess. I hope not too soon. I’m not thinking of going out until 2am, do a little crystal, dance to 6am and come home. That’s how much time I want to put into company.


Well okay, fine.
Shall I still see you around 12?
xTom


Sure. Here?
I went to see Shane, he was wired and on his way out. D had called me to ask if I'd been generous with my purchases. So I decided if the vultures were circling, I should go collect it.
All safe and sound.
christian


Lovely.
Sorry I’m a cow
Tom


Look.
I have to say I wish they weren't coming, I think you're more fun without them.  I think I'm more fun without them too.
That being said, I know you can ask whoever you want and do whatever you want.
And it will probably do me good to get this judgement bullshit off my chest as well.  However unpretty that might be...
So, all for the best, I hope and suppose.
There's always a chance it could be sold out too, just by the by.  I would tell them to go to the market and get their tix beforehand, or risk not getting in.
I'll bring your ticket at midnight.
xTom


I didn't ask Mark and Luke. They just said they wanted to hear Frankie Knuckles, after I told them that I was going.
I plan to be myself and just have fun.
christian


Oh.
That’s alright then J
Tom


Jill, we have to book something in Sydney. Call me.
Beck, at work, said to go to Last Minute.com. I think that’s what it’s called. Not sure what it’s all about. She also said something about good deals with the chain of hotels, of what are they called? (Can you tell I’ve had a joint?)
Something in or around Darling Harbour, I would think. Isn’t the scout hall where this shin-dig is being held some where near there?
christian


I stopped smoking for twelve days. Not bad. Not too hard. But am going to a club to take drugs tonight, to grove to an American DJ, so I got some dope in preparation. So natch I’ve spent the last two days stoned off me bonse. But I’ve got some crystal to take tonight and some dancing to do. Out by about 2am, dance to 6am. Taxi it home. Easy peasy!

Been really quiet on the old home front down here. Just been a free-trade surf toiling in the salt mines so the elite just get richer. A cog in wheel; A bolt in a machine; on the good old SS Western Civilisation finally turning it’s face into the abyss. Probably best, we never did mange, well, really any of it at all well. It’s ironic that it is actually religion that will bring about our final farewell. The Evangelicals would be spoofing their pants – if they were indeed aloud too – if they thought it was remotely true. What is it Ewe time when we loose all the Jesus Freaks and we finally get a chance to get the place back into some semblance of fun? (After the flocks of sheep have been removed)

But until then, doll, it’s the more bread, the less shit you eat.

Got to go and get my drugs. Yay! Yippee! Take no notice of…well…anything! I’ve got drugs to take! He he. Ha ha! Ho, ho. LUCKY ME! I’ll be smoking the crack pipe before midnight, whirring until dawn. Staggering home all a buzz as the sun rises. Into bed as it becomes light out side. Whirring and giddy and whooshing off my head.
I can hardly wait!

Some time later…
That D, called to ask if I’d been overly generous with my drug order. Why no Cherie, I replied as smooth as silk. Just enough for me. (Thank you spider. Thank you fly) After I hung up, I realised that I hadn’t pick my particular order up as yet. If the buzzards are circling… I high-tailed it down to Shane’s the very next thing I did. You can’t be too careful, me luv, with them fuckin addicts!

Shane was a sight, slurping on her hooker, in a trashy blond wig and huge gold rimmed sunglasses. She was off to a hen’s night on a boat on the Yarra. Five hours on a boat. These things are bad enough, even with a clear and constant means of escape. It could be like hell!
I told him than not only did it seem like a really bad idea in theory, when he first told me about it the other day, but now that it was upon us, it seemed like and even worse idea. She shucked hard and twitched more.

And now I do believe I have me a joint to smoke.

D just called me to ask how to spell Entrepreneur. He’d been around earlier and he was covered from head to toe in a rash. Spotty D.

Whoo-hoo! Four hours to go!

SMS. 23.32. Morning Miss! Woohoo! – Tom
Frankie (Knuckles) was as smooth as silk and gorgeous.
I was home by 7am into bed by 8.30am.

No comments: