Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hot Tuesday

SMS. 7.38. Last week! – Rachel
SMS. 7.42. Okay, see u at 19.30 – christian
SMS. 7.42. Don’t confuse me with big numbers at this hour of the day please – Rachel
SMS. 7.45. When the big hand hits 6… – christian
SMS. 7.46. Yeah, yeah, yeah – Rachel


Morning Chris.
How are you this lovely day?
Tis beautiful in Ding-a-ling today.  I shall lounge around until I mosey up to the Alfred to see the haematologist...
And what of you Miss?
Tom


I'm good, I guess. Good enough for a day at work. Boo hoo!
christian


SMS. 9.01. Did u get me some dope 4 Jeanette? – Rachel
SMS. 9.05. No, I didn’t. If she wants $100 worth, I can help her. That’s the smallest I can get – christian
SMS. 9.08. Don’t think she could smoke that much in 3 days! Don’t worry – Rachel


(Mark)
morning. Hello. How are you?
I'm good, if at work. Wish I was somewhere else, but...
christian


Hi Chriso,
Beautiful day hey!!!! Hope you have a lovely one...
Did you watch the Oscars... good old Cate, although I don't know about what she was wearing???
Mark


I didn't watch the Oscars, I went to a play with Jude, Cyrano de Bergerac.
Good old Kate, playing another good old Kate... I think the dress was okay, I think the hair was too blonde.
christian


Have you booked PNG at the same time as Bette Midler?
You owe $1,500.00 to the mortgage
christian


No not yet…
And yes I know about the mortgage….
Love Me
Mark


I love you too.
christian


Can u come over tonight?
Nick


No, I'm out for dinner tonight.
christian


Tomorrow nite?
Nick


I'm going to my mum's, but I can come over Thursday?
christian


Thursday nutter!
I will have all!
U well?
Life?
W/End?
Nick


I'm well and good and given up the cigarettes for 9 days
christian


Hanging?
Nick


Not really. It's not so bad. Has it's moments, of course. Have been grumpy though, can't deny that.
christian


C U Thursday!
Nick


CU then
christian


Kisses
Nick


And there’s out every night this week – I consider Friday to be the weekend.
Manny hasn’t call since our disagreement on last Friday night, not a word. When he says he’d hate to be holding his breath, or that I never call, or whatever, I think I’m going to say to him that he seems to want a full-time boyfriend and that it’s not me.
Surely, he can’t be that upset about me changing my mind about the money?
What if I never see him again?
I had dinner with Rachel in Middle Park.
I got home about 11pm. Manny called just as I drove in. I didn’t answer. I don’t know what to say to him.


Hey Christian.
This time I *did* get the Frankie tix – without any "attachments"
$40bucks.
My new root Rob happens to be the lighting guy at the Market by co-incidence.
Very strange.
No free tix for Frankie either, apparently.
I'll be over on Thursday arvo.
Are you around Thursday evening?
xTom


My bloods… they were all still good by the way...
yay for me
xTom


That’s good to hear.
christian

No comments: