Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Like a Good Bottom With a Tight Stomach

In at work again by 8.15. Cool huh? Is that cool?
I didn't notice the walk up Swanston Street, as I was behind a cute blonde with an entrancing arse. Some of those guy’s in suit pants, make me dribble, like Hommer Simpson. “GAAAARRRRRRR!”
This guy’s was the perfect shape, made me just want to grab him and push him over the nearest planter and pull his arse cheeks apart and lick.
Makes you want to lick out that hairy crack.


an aussie with all the essentials... he's a bottom and has a six pack (can i say that on your email?)
Tim


Absolutely. I like a good bottom with a tight stomach.
What's his name?
christian


he doesnt have a name – I blow him up every night... I call him rubber man.... he he he .... not really.... his names Beau!!
Tim


Beau's such a bottom's name. You'd never have a big, tough guy named Beau.
christian


true...... or Tim really
Tim


Well, you said that not me.
christian


J    Its good – he's a dedicated bottom .... no pressure at all... thank god... no neeed to twitch!!
Tim


I reckon that's what I want. No questions asked. Roll over.
I think I'm ready for a new one.
christian


why whats up..... ps he doesnt always roll over – we went to Phillip Island on the weekend and took Anna's boat out fishing.... we had an absolute ball.... got very drunk!!
Tim


Nothings up. Everything is great. But a new guy in my life would be cool right about now
christian


But not this weekend, as my mother reminded me I have to be at her place at 10.03 Saturday. Rats!


VARIETY!! – send me an email and let me know what you're doing on the weekend – would love to catch up.... hope missy has been good... x x x x
Tim


Missy has been good
christian


I'm not sure what I'm doing on the weekend now. My mum reminded me that I promised to take her dog to the hairdresser on Saturday morning, 10.30, so I won't be going to Throb. Grrr! I was looking forward to it. Bugger!
So I guess I'll be at home.
christian


Would love to see you... let me know – perhaps we can do lunch or something... or afternoon drinks... or something... or something
Tim


(Tom)
Mornin
Here I am at work at 8.15 again today, but no Beck. Yeah, good for her. That's what made me so cross the other day, that is that she normally wanders in at 9.15.
But it's a lovely day, the suns shining and the sky is blue. And I had a lovely, brisk walk to work. So there'll be no complaining.
I was thinking of going to Throb, but reminded me that I am to take Fred to the poddle-parlour, and when I asked if we could do it next week, she reminded me that I had already postponed it from last week.
Can't we do it Sunday - bad fix really? No!
Oh... er... okay, I'll be at your place at 10.30.
So no going out for me.
I wanted to hunt down a new boyfriend too!
christian


Miss!
Glad to hear that you are well and happy at work.
Now, listen, I'm not buying this dog wash for a second. Fred isn't going to die if he doesn't get permed. I say "Sorry Mum but my dying friend Tom needs me".
What do yuo think of THAT miss?
xT


I'm pushing it around in my brain, searching for an answer.
I'm feeling cross about it, as I can feel a new b/f lurking at the Peel Friday night... just waiting for me to take him away
Tim might come too.
christian


Oh Miss!
You just said it yourself!
Yay!
I think I shall be well enough to go.
I smell a boyfriend lurking around for you as well
Tom


I'm ready for a boyfriend now, I reckon. A smiley, boy who just has eyes for me – like D has. So would the appropriate candidate please step forward.
I hope it isn't at Throb, as at this stage, I wont be there.
christian


Well, he'll keep.
To tell the truth, I probably won't be there either.
Although, a cuppa and a beer at the Laird could be good?
Tom

Mark called and asked me for Rachel’s number, mumbling something about buying wine.

SMS. 10.57. What’s the number at Bolago? – Rachel
SMS. 11.00. xxxx xxxx – christian


(Leah)
How are you snooks?
christian


Great, trying to settle my house!!!
Leah


Is it upset?
christian


Hee hee! R you excited about the festival of betty ( one and two) on the 21st April?
I hear also that you are shacking up with Jill for my party - that’ll be nice???!!
Leah


I can hardly sleep, knowing I am invited to the events of the year. All practically in one week. It'll be fantastic. Anyone who's anyone...
Yes, Jill and I are shacking up for your b/day... if we ever get our act together to book a hotel.
You can't recomend a hotel near by, can you?
The funny thing is that I saw a friend of mine this week who lives in Elizabeth Bay and he said that I must stay with him. But I told him I already had a hotel room booked.
That's nice Christian speaking...
christian


You will be much better off staggering across the bridge home rather than trying to get a cab to Elizabeth Bay. You want the Four points Sheridan or the Mercure in Darling Harbour- either of those are good or if you want budgetarama, Ibis or Novotel. You definately want to be in Darling harbour coz closer to all of our action.
Very excited...
xx Leah


It's very exciting...
christian


Who else is coming – will Harry and David do you think? Do you want to bring Adam or David Scott as your date?
Leah


I'm just getting myself there with the fat sheila.
Anyone else, I have no idea about – except that Jill, Rachel and I are leaving Melb at 10 am and 10.15 am respectively on 29th April.
Jill's my date, just by the way. (As long as I don't have to sleep with her, huh?)
christian


Yepski! Hey you can dance with me and Jacqui and Audrey are coming so you can play with them too. Still don’t know about the English contingent- but doubt it…
Lots of love xx
Leah


I'll play with anyone... can't wait to see Shel
kisses until I see you.
christian


SMS. 16.54. Just had my hair done now I want to go out and be naughty? Just remind me why I had all those kids will you! – Rachel
SMS. 16.56. U couldn’t keep ya fucken legs closed? – christian
SMS. 16.57. Never been any good at that one! An expert these days where my husband is concerned – Rachel

I got to work at 8.15, so I left at 5pm and went shopping.

SMS. 17.01. Now it’s rusted shut pants – christian
SMS. 17.01. That’s what I tell him! – Rachel
SMS. 17.05. That’s what I’m hearing – christian
SMS. 17.38. Got your trips…when do u need them by? X – Jude
SMS. 18.12. Whenever suits u – christian

I bought chinos in Target on my way home from work. Finally, I got a dark pair. I’m making my work clothes more casual than they have been. If I don’t have clients, I can wear office casual. So I’m going to.

SMS. 18.16. Jesus you’ve got good hearing – Rachel

Second day of joints with catnip. It’s good. I don’t have the constant tobacco-withdrawal angst. Well, it’s fading. I feel calmer, more even.
Aby and Rob have gone to the movies. Not that Rob moved in. He moved in with a friend in Coburg with cheaper rent.
I’m home alone.

SMS. 19.37. I bet the underwear party was horny? – christian
SMS. 19.38. Of course and my music kicked arse – Lauri

I did washing, the clothes horses were empty. I was thinking about G. We’re all in our own worlds. Through choice.

SMS. 19.56. Hello, rooting? – G
SMS. 19.56. What? – christian
SMS. 19.58. Do u wanna root? – christian
SMS. 19.58. Christian – G
SMS. 20.00. G? – christian
SMS. 20.02. U ok – G
SMS. 20.05. I’m good. A bit stoned. Always nice to hear your voice, G-boy – christian
SMS. 20.07. U ok? – christian
SMS. 20.07.Yep – G
SMS. 20.09. Me too – christian

No comments: