Monday, March 07, 2005

Strong Personalities Have to be Given a Firm Hand

Okay, here's the deal, just a species, try to get to the end of your life without fucking up to much, or alienating too many people. No salvation, no ever lasting whatever. Just the here and now, you're record will speak for itself, at the end.

I used to be just grateful that I had a job and that I could pay my bills. Now, I don't have any such misplaced gratitude, I couldn't care less about the health or longevity of (name of law firm).

This hokey little law firm means nothing on any scale of grater importance.


Hey Christian, how are you feeling today?

I have a big fat headache, perhaps from lying in one position for too long, my neck is also very stiff.

Lenny didn’t come home last night – the other one, ah yes Matt, is concerned.

He has gone into the city to look for him (?!).

Fortunately, Lenny's bag is still here with that lovely twiffy pattern on it, so he cant have gone far...

Speaking of bags, I can't locate Tina's bag from Saturday night – probably just as well at this late stage, but if you see it floating around it's MINE, to give to her.

I might just lounge in your peaceful home for a wee while Christian.

xTom


I'm fine, all things considered.

The morning was cold, it was good to get into my stride.

I feel like I have tiredness coming at me from a great distance. Something, dare I say, artificial is keeping it at bay. Hopefully the rest of the day will pass before anything comes undone and it slides right on up to me and makes me noddy.

I've had a choc-chip muffin.

I'm good as long as I don't decided to change directions suddenly.

Shame about Lenny, maybe he'll be on Crimestoppers in a short time. Quite frankly, if I had my choice his bag wouldn't be still at home. I'll never see them again. Have a nice life. Get the hell out of my house. On your way, on your way.

christian


they are staying until tomorrow apparently...

Tom


@#$%^!

I tell ya, this wont happen again.

F*cking Woofers... Jasus! They don't clean up my f*cking house, now do they?

christian


I shall suggest to them that they should.

I hope that isn’t Tina Temper you have with you there

miss?

Tom


I don't expect you to do anything, miss. I'm just having a winge. Nearly over now. I must have a word to Mark!

christian


I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't want to work!

christian


yes of course i wont do anything

found the handbag L

Tom


Found what handbag?

The afternoon is not nearly as easy as the morning. Gone all wafty wobbly. Can't close my eyes, otherwise I start rolling into a foetal position.

christian


SMS. 13.51. How much was yr flight? 2 Sydney that is… – Rachel

SMS. 13.54. $200 all up – christian

SMS. 14.02. Think Qantas will be easiest 4 me flight leaving at 10am. Just looking into hotels – Rachel


I got home to Mark cleaning manically, threatening Armageddon because of the disgusting nature of X Street.

And Tom, who was still in residence from the weekend.

Mark had to be taken in hand, to stop his tyrannical little outburst; strong personalities have to be given a firm hand, sometimes.

I told Mark that it was great that he came down and cleaned, if that’s what he wanted to do. But I could really live without the judgement that came with it! And that he had to know that I was coming home to crawl into bed and shutout the world. Anything else was so far different to that…

The process was too much for our coming-down Tom, he fled back to Dingley, with his bunnies in the head-lights expression on. Not before he’d smoked most of Lenny’s dope, (of course) which Lenny, stupidly, left lying on the coffee table. Tom denied this, saying he’d had no more than three joints.

Tom and Mark must have been okay together, or did Tom only come down after I got home? Can’t remember.

I’m not sure if Mark cottoned on to the fact Tom and I had done crystal on Saturday night? Not sure?

Mark was fine in the end, I made him laugh. 


No comments: