Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Two Big Beefy Dutch Blond Boys in Their Boxers... and a Sexy Greek Boy Covered in Cum

I went to mum’s for dinner. She’s still talking about giving my brother Will money. Like that is a good idea, as Will is soooooooo good with money. Not. She can't be serious.

Manny left a couple of messages about me being upset with him…he missed me and hoped there wasn’t something he’d done. I don’t want him to be upset.

I went over to hid house to, um, er, assure him, pat him and make him feel better. I came all over him. He blew all over himself. He was covered in it in the end, dripping off his beautiful body.

I was reading my emails when I got home and Matt and Lenny came down and chatted to me in their boxer shorts about their day. Two big beefy blond dutch boys… do you think they came down in their boxers on purpose? Parade around in our underwear and the poofs will let us stay as long as we like. 

Do you think straight boys think that way?

I think they are staying more than the one night that Mark intimated. Oh well, I should have been more specific. There is a surprise. Woofers always seem to come for a day and try to stay for a week. I’m glad Mark and the various woofers get on so well, but why do I have to reward them with tenure in the city? 


No comments: