Thursday, March 17, 2005

Playing Pool and Smoking Too Much Pot

G, happy birthday for ... um... er... for last Sunday.
christian


Thank u!
Have u organised your finance Cheeky!
Going to the Belgium Beer Garden
G


I now have a 600K mortgage. Eeek!
christian


Who with?
G


I don't know, I just signed where I was told to sign
christian


nutter!
G


SMS. 9.53. Read yr email, doesn't matter that we're all 40 – Rachel 
SMS. 9.54. 9428 matters is that we r all still upright & breathing! – Rachel
SMS. 9.56. 9428? – christian
SMS. 9.57. Fucking predictive txt coupled with walking & txting...– Rachel 
SMS. 10.02. U can do 2 things at once? – christian
SMS.  10.04. Christian, I'm felame, 40, & have 4 children! My title is "Logistics Analyst" (sp?) – Rachel 
SMS. 10.10. U chicks luv that multi-tasking b/s – christian


Tom
Good morning, miss. Lovely... er... not so... um... day. I trust you are well and happy and raring to go?
christian


Hey Christian.
I was up early to go to Manny' to try on wedding outfits, was running 10 minutes late, called him, only to find out we were meeting at 12 not 10. 
Mind frazzled on that one.
So, trying on suits in lovely Chapel St this arvo, followed by I don't know what...
Twif would be nice...
So, yes, onwards and upwards...
xTom


After lunch, with Fiona, Kelly, Beck and Nancy. We ate at Matino's in Bourke Street. It’s a cool, small Italian restaurant, with the authentic old  fat Italian waiters.
It’s as though mama is cooking out the back though, let me tell you. Yum! Yum! We just have to get a look at their sons now.


Tom
our reviews are swinging into full... er... swing and one of the accountants said, It has been noted that Christian doesn't play well with the other kids. Just because I said that 50% of the staff could die and the world would be a better place... sheesh!
People are funny? What do they think that all human life is sacred. I don't think so!
christian


grumpy is as grumpy does Miss...
Tom


That's not grumpy, that's nice.
christian


hahahahaha
Tom


The Greek boy is coming around eh? What happened to pissing him off... just off to work. Work... hate that word. Working 4 days straight. Fuck, will chat later... Its not often that mothers sniff the fingers of their children once they're past 5 but you never know... we are a suspicious lot!
Rachel


Yes, dumping the Greek boy is on the agenda. Actually, not dumping him, just getting on with it… having a life, blah, blah, blah. It’s not the best or richest at the end who wins, it’s who’s had the most interesting time. I just need to sleep with a few boys and not be so lazily exclusive. There’s a well stacked ocean out there, just waiting to divest itself of its delights. But you got to swim to be noticed.
You know, I love my computer. I spend every spare minute at it. I couldn’t live without one now. I think I’m going to upgrade to one of those snappy flat screens.  Despite the fact of being desperately broke. But I figure that I’m never not going to be broke, so I might as well spend. What do you reckon?
I so don’t want to work any more, for someone else. Don’t say the word, it’s a dirty word. Wash your mouth out. I could so be at home writing. Imagine? It seems unreal. All my tutors have always told us that we can write as well as any writer’s, it’s the one’s that put in the time who succeed. It’s too hard to work and write. Writing would be a full time job, then the rest of your life can fit around it. Otherwise you have to be 50% more. Impossible. But…
They keep us working and subsisting so we are kept under control. Elly is falling for it with a gold elephant stamp. The government would be so proud of her. Work hard up until the day she dies. Education really is only for the rich now, thank you Little Johnny.
They’ve even got us paying for ourselves when we are old.
Ahh! It makes me scream!
Joint?
I bet mothers have stopped sniffing their son’s fingers after about twelve… if they know what’s good for them.
About that joint?
I could volunteer for year twelve finger sniffing, but that’s about as young as I’ll go.
Some of the year twelve students who go to Our Father of Asisi, up the road… opposite, Our lady of the Whatever… woof! (Not my thing really, but one can’t help noticing from time to time)
But I guess you don’t want to hear about that…
Jill’s on the phone, I guess I’ve got to go.
christian


Just for the record... I gave up sniffing Oliver’s fingers a few years ago but I reckon there is a hiatus of about 10 years cos once they turn 4 you think they're not likely to have shit on their fingers but after about 14 they may well have and not to mention dope, nicotine etc etc!!!!!
Just jumped on to check my emails while I await a pizza delivery.  Such is the lot of a working mother.  I have a lovely peice of beef in the fridge ready for roastin but due to overworking... i.e. supposed to finish at 2 and walked out at 5... the roast went back into the fridge for Andre to deal with tomorrow night and I called the pizza man!!  He loves me working!!!   As does the owners of the local fish and chip shop (the best fandc I have had in eons), the local Indian and Thai shops not to mention the Vietnamese down the road... or as my dad would say "Vietmanese" he he.
Was thinking of Adam's dad the other day, well the past few days cos I am door knocking E Street for the Red Cross.  Yeah yeah, they called and caught me at a weak moment... must ring and say hello to Ady.  He has the most gorgeous Schnauzer puppy called Boston.  Black, very cute and just loves everyone!!!  Not timid at all which they sometimes can be.  Remember 'Boson" in England...?
Gotta gly... Carlo will be here any minute... or is it Angelo... whatever, I have to slap him for putting cheese on my garlic pizza last time I ordered...
will be incommunicado for the next few days due to work
Ciao
Rachel


Rach, off to play pool at the local sex club with Manny… the lot of a working man about town
christian


Hey Christian.
How’s did your day end up?
Are you doing anything tomorrow night?
Do you want to?
xTom


Off to 80 to play pool with Manny. Gotta go. I reckon yes to tomorrow  night. Maybe. Quite possibly. See how I feel. But it's on the positive side. Weighing the balance. You know. See ya
christian


Hope you had fun Miss.
Got friends of Ma and Pa coming voer and just feel like leaving them to it.
Maybe a movie, or the Laird?
Something cheap...
And how is the "lovely" Manny?
aND, IS aBY BACK?
xTom


Manny has been calling all week, wanting to get together. Tuesday night he was so hot for it. But I had dope and it makes me lazy, so I’d turned him down all week. He called to say he was at Richmond station and going to the gym.


I was booking a hotel with Jill, over the internet. Jill had to fess up that she hadn’t even bought an air ticket yet. No wonder she hadn’t exactly been calling me straight back. It did seem odd. We weren’t having much luck with the hotels… I got a call, Manny saying he was at 80, come and play pool. Couldn’t get back onto Jill after that, apparently she has an office number, separate to her home phone number. So I was calling the wrong number. Who’d have thought. (To tell you the truth, I did, I just wanted to play pool)


I went to 80 and played pool. Jill finally called me back there.


Manny and I started to give each other hard-ons, so we came home and fucked.


I gave him ten bucks for a taxi and now he’s gone. He’s almost the perfect man. He, he.


(Tom)
I just paid a bill by speaking all of the details into the phone, and it didn’t get one thing wrong. How cool is that?
Now I’m going to eat sushi.
Best I wash my hands.
Big smile
christian


yes very cool miss
i wish i had sushi, all i have is magnums and drumstick icecreams
how was 80?  Manny?
the amazing race was great btw, mayhap i should bring it over tomorrow
Tom


gee i suddenly wish i had twif...
Tom


Joint?
christian


I can’t see straight, I’m going to bed
christian


80 was fun.
Manny was great.
We watched the Great Race as we fucked, giving Adam one along the way.
christian


(Rachel)
I got a wingey pussy?
christian


Mark called last night to see how I was and to send me some photos. They never arrived. (They did Friday)

No comments: