Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Dark Prince

"Come to the dark side, Luke," I said. "You know you want to? It's an easy step..."

"No, you shall never have me," said Luke. "I will not succumb to your evil powers."

Real words - I love my chats with the gorgeous Luke. Smart, funny, good looking, what's not to like?

(I was imagining him in tights, as he made his declaration, just as an aside)

Of course, Luke and I were talking about my famous powers of cynicism, which take me over into the realm of the Dark Prince... to the dark side.

But Luke saying that "I'll never have him" and that "he will never succumb", like he protested too much, like it was a challenge for me to try a little harder, didn't half give me a boner.

Ah, I love my chats with Luke, in the afternoon, when he comes into my office to chew the fat - he, he, he - gaze out the window and talk about the book he's reading, or the idea he's had.

Curse that straight gene! It will only make him fat and responsible for recalcitrant children, in the end.

No good will come of it... 


No comments: