Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Roundup

8.21pm

Big suck. Deep inhale. Half closed eyes, luxuriously long blow towards the ceiling. Feet up. Lay back. The fire burns.

Tomato and cucumber and tuna and beans never tasted so good.


9pm

I ate Nutella toast, over the weekend. What was I thinking?

My eating had been really good for a week. Fruit and vegetables.

I only rode one day out of two, even though I could have ridden on both.

I smoked a lot of pot.

So, it finished badly. Oh well.


10pm

Slippery slope. The ache for nicotine is back. What was I thinking?

Nothing but green tea and exercise for me for the comming week.


11pm

I think I'm doing alright with the no car thing. That's my bit for the environment, I'm not having a car, for however long, to help the planet.


11.30pm

I smoked all the pot, so I can't smoke any tomorrow.

I'm smashed. I'm going to bed.


No comments: